STRICT CODE OF CONDUCT
The following acts are defined by the college to be unacceptable. The list may not be all-inclusive. A student found to have engaged in any of the following violations will be subject to strict disciplinary measures.
1. Cellular phones are strictly not permitted in the college campus;
2. Disruption or obstruction of the college functions or activities;
3. Destruction of property;
4. Forcible or unauthorized entry to the restricted areas within the college campus;
5. Any type of demonstration or strike in-campus or off-campus;
6. Causing mental or physical harm to others;
7. Hooliganism and Vandalism;
8. The consumption of Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco products;
9. Theft or attempted theft of property or services;
10. Possession of weapons;
11. Any type of sexual assault or harassment;
12. Unauthorized use of electronic devices and
13. Falsification of records.