Medium of Instruction and Examination
English shall be the medium of instruction and student will write the exam in English only for all courses except ANM for which the medium of instruction is Hindi.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any curcumstances
- Candidates have to bear the expenses of uniform, books, Student Nurses Association Fund, Examinitioan fees, posting charges etc.in Addition to the regular fees.
- Student will be liable to pay balance fee for the whole course even if they leave in the middle of the session.
Vacation & Holidays
- 6 weeks vacation per anum for B.Sc.(N) for ANM & P.B.B.Sc.(N) 4 weeks
- Sick Leave 10 days per annum, leave will be granted with a medical certificate only syudent who are absent from class / clinicals without permission will have to compensate by performing 8 hours duty shift for every day of unexcused absence.
College rules for the students
All the student are required to comply with the college rules & regulation
- Regular and punctual attendance should be maintained in al class activities like lectures, demonstration, practical, clinical teaching, tutorial test etc. As well as in the college activities like conference guest lecturers etc.
- As per Indian nursing council, New Delhi regulations no student shall be allowed to appear in the annual examination of the concerned subject if his / her attendance falls short of 80%of the total working days. Theory teachings in the subject s, similarly in practical’s, hospital posting etc, attendance should not be short of 80% internal.
- Attendance at the college examination is must & mark obtain in these will be taken into account in making internal assessment.
- Leave of absence must be taken from the concerned authorities .improper leave will result in compensation.
- Illness and minor ailments should be reported to the warden or hostel monitors immediately .
- Clinical unifrom should be worn for all clinical posting.
- Library & Laboratory hours are compulsory.
- Student Must Pay for all the damages caused by them to books and other college & Hospital Property.
- Use of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited.
- Strict discipline should be maintained and students should obey the order of faculty and management all the times.
- All the irregularities, neglected of duties, breach of rules and indiscipline are to be brought to the notice of the principal, who is consultation with the management, senior staff members & administrative staff shall deal with any serious offence, for which the student may be liable for the fine, suspension, and / or removal / expulsion from the college. The principal is competent to remit the penalty imposed by him or her.
- The decision of the governing body will be final and binding on the students.
Every student should residein the hostel and shall be responsible for faithfully the following rules.
- Study times has to be observed daily during which the student are not allowed to be in the hostel rooms.
- Student should not change the seat / location alloted to them under any circumstance.
- No student will stay in the hostel during college or clinical training hours without the prior permission of the class coordinator and princpal or hostel dean.
- Every student should abtain an out pass from the hostel dean before leaving the campus and upon return the same should be informed.
- Hostel attendants or mess attandants should not be used to get any sort of personel work done.
- Hosteller are not allowed to keep valuables, cash or gold jewellery in the hsotel. Authorities will not be resposible for any loss.
- Alcoholic drinks, druggs, ghutka or pan chewing are strictly prohibited and if a student is noticed iwth any of the above shall be asked to withdraw from the college.
- Students are not allowed to conduct meetings / demonstration in the hostel or college campus.in can any student is found guilty he or she will be expelled from the college and hostel.
- The student should be dressed in an appropriate way.
- Student should inform the warden about the need of any special diet in advance.
- Sick leave should be obtained fro the / hostel dean without which the student will not be allowed to stay in hostel.
- Sick Student Should stay Only in sick room & not in the hsotel.
- Treatment will be provided by the parent hospital an the student will have to pay the bills in cash.
- Common mess will be provided for all the hostllers.
- Mess is compulsory for all hostllers.
- Cooking is not allowed in the hsotel rooms.
- All the mealsshould be taken in the dining rooms at proper timing
- food will be served from the serving window; no one will be allowed to enter in the kitchen.
- wastage of food , water , electricity should be avoided at all times.
- No outside food will be allowed in hsotels
Visitor & Phone Calls
- Guest Whose names are given in the applicatin from and authorized by the parents are only permitted to visit the ward on every first sunday of the month between 1:00PM to 5:00PM.
- Guest are not allowed to enter the hsotel campus and no accommodation wil be provided in the campus , they shall meet the student only in the assigned palce.
- Those whose names are authorized by the parents can call the student only on sunday from 1:00pm to 5:00PM.
- Student will be allowed to make outgoing calls at fixed times to their parents only.
- If any urgent information is toi be coveyed other than sundays the parents are request to contact the princpal to pass on the message to the students.
- Will be allowed with parents only, on the first sundayof every months from 1:00PM to 5:00PM.
- Students are not allowed to leave hostel campus or class rooms without permission of the dean , Princpal or class coordinator.All such students should obtain an out pass from the hostel dean, in such a case they are expected to return to the campus by 5:00PM.
If any student discontinues studies on his / her own or removed /dismissed by the college authorities for any reasons or becomes ineligible to continue the course the fees(tuition and other fees)paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and all the dues should be cleared in order to obtain original certificates.
Ragging any body and any from is illegal and completely forbidden. It is punishable with fine, rectification and even expulsion from the college and also prosecution. In the case of any dispute the decision of the management will be final and binding.
In order to encourage & felicitate the outgoing students, graduation exercises are introduced. All student of the outgoing class are expected to participate & contribute to his programme.
Graduating class trip is compulsory for the all student whose expenses are borne by the students only. prescribed fees for the ceremony must be paid on time, to ensure its success.