1. Admissions are subject to vacancy in the appropriate grade.
2. Successful candidates will be intimated by post or by phone.
3. On being offered a place, parents will be given a week’s time to pay the fees and complete the formalities.
4. Under no circumstances will the fees be refunded.
5. No writing tests for admission to Junior KG.
6. Issuance and the submission of an application of form does not guarantee admission.
7. Admission acceptance or rejection is left to the discretion of the management.
REQUESTS FOR ADMISSION MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING.
1. Duly filled registeration form.
2. Attested photocopy of the Child’s birth certificate, issued by the competent authority.
3. A recent stamp size photograph to be attached in the box provided.
4. Transfer certificate for admission to standards beyond Senior KG.
5. Orignal and photocopy of report card of last class passed.