PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO JUNIOR KG.
- Admission to the school is restricted by school management regulations and conditions of age, ability, and conduct.
- The minimum age of admission to the Junior KG is 3 years and 6 months by June.
- All new applicants to Junior KG must produce an official Birth certificate.
- Students seeking admission to standards one and above must produce a school leaving certificate of the last school attended duly signed by competent and approved authorities.
- For more details, visit our website on www.metasofsda.in.
- New admission to classes other than Kindergarten will be decided strictly on the basis of entrance tests in English, Arithmetic and General Knowledge. Unsuccessful candidates will not be allowed to reappear for the examination in the same year.
- Admission inquiry for all classes from Sr.K.G. to IXth and XIth is completely online.
- Jr.K.G. online admission process is done during the month of December/January, Whereas parental online inquiry for other classes above Sr.K.G. can be sought during the month of May.
- The President / Principal I/C reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign reasons for his action.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS XI.
- Admissions are done strictly on merit basis.
- Minimum marks required for eligibility: 60 percent for Commerce and 70 percent for Science Streams.
- Children not possessing the required percentages will not be given admission in the Science stream. However, such children may be offered the Commerce Stream.
- Students must clear the interview and entrance tests.
- Photocopies of mark-sheet, transfer certificate, and other relevant documents must be produced at the time of application.
- The Principal’s decision regarding the admission of a student will be final.