Art & Craft Teacher Required
The Art Teacher will be responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability for creative expression in visual terms, using skills and techniques of artistic expression consistent with school guidelines; to develop aesthetic understandings and appreciations; to discover and develop talents of students in the field of art. Must have good communication skills.
Fresher/Experienced can apply
Qualification: Degree in Art, B.Ed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history.
- Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and painting.
- Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment.
- Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students’ work for the school and the community.
- Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about art.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Administration.