English Teacher Required
English Teacher for Secondary & Higher Secondary School
The teacher is responsible for the education of assigned students and will create a flexible program and class environment favourable for learning and personal growth. The teacher will establish effective rapport with students; motivate students to develop skills, attitudes, and the knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for further education, and do so in accordance with each student’s ability. Professional relations will be developed and maintained with other staff and parents.
Fresher/Experienced can apply
Qualification: B.A., B.Ed / Post Graduate, B.Ed
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create an effective learning environment through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centres.
- Teach English, utilizing the course of study adopted by the Board of Education, correlated with other appropriate learning activities.
- Develop lesson plans, adapt the curriculum to meet individual student needs and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
- Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behaviour needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
- As an English teacher, you have the opportunity to reach out to students in truly unique ways and have a positive influence on their future.
- Prepare your students for the real world with applicable, real-life knowledge that allows them to explore their educational and professional dreams.
- Set high academic standards for every student in the class while still adapting to the individual needs of each child.
- Develop stable, solid relationships with students with appropriate boundaries so they know you are available to help them when they need it.